South West Plumbing
Looking for a weekend job! We got you covered! Saturday and Sunday 9am-6pm. Starting pay is $20
We are an exclusive Nexstar member-owned company with network access of over 700 independent residential Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Contractors across the United States.
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at South West Plumbing & Water Heaters! This is the company that will transform your career as a Dispatcher. At South West Plumbing we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and lateral growth amongst other career advancement opportunities!
As a Dispatcher at South West Plumbing, you will manage our customer support lines to understand the customer’s needs, prioritize the urgency of the need, and assign technicians to address the client’s needs.
- Answer customer calls to understand the homes issues.
- Prioritize the service required in home and assign a service technician.
- Communicate to client’s what services may be needed and why.
- Schedules technicians to address customer needs.
- Provides a timeframe for customers to expect a technician visit.
- Ensures customer need is addressed in a timely and respectful manner.
- Keeps detailed records of customer calls and dispatching support tasks.
- Dispatcher/Customer Service experience strongly preferred: 1 year.
- You must have the ability to engage with and actively listen to customers.
- Ability to work on weekends.
- Proficiency in basic communication technologies (i.e. phones, computers, etc.).
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- MUST pass background check prior to hire.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
Why work for South West Plumbing? We have been exceptionally serving the greater Seattle community for over 35 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work for a company where you are appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about South West Plumbing by visiting southwestplumbing.biz.