Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare.
With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them – have incredibly moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
Under general supervision of the Director of CMC Strategy, the Divisional Manager of CMC Operations will have full oversight of the WEST Division’s CMC program including: implementation and the recruiting and training of CMC Supervisors and CMCs operations under their Division’s area for Genoa Healthcare.
This role will support the Regional Vice Presidents, Director of Operations and CMC Supervisor in growing the CMC business. Any financial investments will need to be approved by the Director of CMC Strategy.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, hire and train CMC Supervisors.
- Have final decision in hiring and performance management of all CMCs.
- Accountable for script and patient growth to annual goal.
- Partner with Operations to turnaround low performing sites and enhance average ones.
- Exhibit proficiency with pharmacy dispensing system and MedAnalyzer.
- Improving account relations specifically with emphasis in the CMC facilities and building relationships with Clinic Leadership.
- Provide proactive communication to partners so that they feel a true partnership with our service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Director of Operations and Regional Vice Presidents.
- Assisting Director or Operations in identifying and implementing new CMC business.
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents & Government Affairs to identify and petition new state opportunities.
- Oversight of Division CMC Implementation locations.
- Participate in the staff meeting lead by the CMC Supervisors and Account Services Representatives.
- Establish our own Clinical and Client Appreciation initiatives at the sites.
- Work with Business Development Representatives to support and provide operational expertise for Sales Leads.
- Review Month over Month reports and send leads to Site Development Directors for on-site pharmacy opportunities.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Live in one of the following states - CA, AZ, or TX near a major airport
- REQUIRED: Will travel 60-65% of the time
- Experienced manager demonstrated by effective coaching, mentoring & training experience (do you want to call out years of experience – for this level typically you would see a min of 5 years of work experience )
- 3 years of management experience, pharmacy/healthcare background, and proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent Operations management experience
- Current technician license preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in understanding prescription medication directions and terminology
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to train and teach others
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Extensive regional travel (greater than 90%)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: pharmacy, customer service, pharmaceutical
Job Clinical Pharmacy-Patient Care
Other LocationsUS-TX-Dallas, US-CA-Los Angeles
Organization OptumRx Genoa