Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
A Process Development/Integration Engineer is responsible for the development, characterization and optimization of analog process flows and devices to meet the requirements for volume production as part of the analog manufacturing and technology development team. The ideal candidate will be a technical leader in the area of analog technology process devleopment, characterization, and optimization of the device and process to insure robustness, reliability, and manufacturability meeting all electrical device performance targets.
* Drive process and device improvements through characterization, test, design of experiments, data analysis and simulation
* Work with multiple process, integration, reliability, packaging and test engineers to achieve these goals
* Work closely with the product groups to identify and optimize the technology performance to meet critical final device parameters to enable game changing products in the market.
The person performing this role must be capable to plan effectively, drive schedules, meet critical deadlines on multiple tasks in parallel, lead technical discussions in their area of expertise, and work effectively across organizational boundaries. They must be able to clearly communicate project status and actions. Additionally, they must be able to interface with multiple organizations and work well on a diverse team to accomplish goals.
* Masters in EE/Physics or related engineering degree
* 5 years of process development/integration experience working on analog devices from development to production on schedule
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Work Locations: Dallas > North Campus - DMOS V North Dallas
Req ID: 210000CM