Toxikon is seeking a Full-Time Document Control Specialist/Archivist. The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks: archiving, database management, document control, develop and maintain databases of current corporate documents and software management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight of physical and electronic archiving of raw data from laboratory testing programs. Raw data includes, study data, wet tissues, blocks, slides, study protocols, final reports, laboratory ancillary records, finance records, human resource records and any other.
- Assure that reference materials are procured as needed for the support of study protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Provide basic training to new users.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of SQL based databases
- Ability to quickly learn new software based data and document management systems
- Customer service attitude and focus
To be successful, the candidate will:
- Have a degree in library and information sciences
- Experience in a life sciences environment
- Be highly organized, give attention to detail, have strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, motivated, have experience working in a regulated and fast-paced environment.
This position is located in Bedford, MA.