Document Control Specialist
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Prepare and maintain documentation pertaining to programming, systems operation and user documentation. You will translate business specifications into user documentation. You will plan, write, and maintain systems and user support documentation efforts. You will communicate with management and various team leaders and members to ensure the flow of information is accurate and effective.
· Manage and maintain documents
· Coordinate information flow
· Review and write documents
· Purge documents
You must have
· 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited University
· Experience with data entry for item masters, bills of material, and/or configuration management
· Experience with engineering changes procedures
· Proven ability to multi-task and coordinate various projects
· Attention to detail and proven track record of driving process consistency among others
· 3+ years’ experience preferred
· Knowledge and use of GD&T methods
· SAP experience
· PDM knowledge and/or experience with Vault
· Project and/or process management experience in a technical environment
· Examples of leading continuous improvement
· Proven competency with MS Access or other data base(s) and MS Project software packages
· Ability to work with technical professionals
· Ability to read and understand technical drawings
· Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint software packages
· Great written and oral communications skills with the ability to work across departments and functions
· Familiarity with lab or site safety requirements
- JOB ID: HRD138446
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 201 E 18th St,Muncie,Indiana,47302,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.