Now Hiring!! The ideal candidate would have previous experience in one of the following areas; call center, cold calling, enrollment adviser or sales experience.
Why Swift? Because, life is too short – be happy!
We understand people leave companies if they are not offered rewarding, challenging work. People look for new opportunities if they are not surrounded by coworkers and leaders they trust. At Swift, we have some of the most amazing passionate hard-working people you will ever meet. We have adopted the approach that everyone makes decisions based on the best interest of the company. Swift Transportation is the nation’s #1 full truckload carrier. Everyone knows our business is transporting freight from Point A to Point B. However, we believe that our business is about building relationships one person, one delivery, one phone call, one “hello, how can I help you” at a time.
Our benefits are top notch. Sure, we could wow you with the normal benefits plan, but we decided to kick it into overdrive and see if we can push the pedal to the metal. These benefits are so hot, you need A/C on full blast to read this list.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
Confidential short-term counseling service
- Financial Connect ®
- Assistance from certified public accountants
- Legal Connect ®
- Telephone access to licensed attorneys to assist with legal concerns
- Estate Guidance ®
Online interactive service to assist in every aspect of your life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discounts
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Recruit, screen, interview and hire qualified Driver applicants to improve Driver retention and safety standards.
- Seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing openings while maintaining current knowledge of transportation laws, DOT regulations, and Company hiring criteria, as well as maintaining and promoting Company safety goals.
- Offer Driver applicants the most current information. Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Utilize computers and computer systems to set up functions, enter data, or process information, while ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed to the highest standard..
- Interview, gather, and analyze information skillfully to obtain a complete application and pre-qualify applicants.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, pay, and specialty and dedicated opportunities.
- Read, review, and understand both MVRs and DAC Reports.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, representing the organization to customers, the public, vendors, schools, and other external sources. Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
- Extensive travel, as required.
- Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite; excellent verbal and written communication skills; sound judgment and problem solving skills; thorough and detail oriented; good listening skills; self-motivated and good interpersonal skills; constantly maintain a professional appearance.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience Required: One year recruiting experience or one year outside sales experience (professional level) or one year OTR driving experience with Swift/MS or four years transportation experience or a Bachelors degree may be substituted for required experience.