Job Description & Requirements
Echocardiogram Technologist (Echo Tech / Echo Cardiographer) Acute Care Setting in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM Echocardiogram Technologist (Echo Tech / Echo Cardiographer) Acute Care Setting
Nursefinders is currently recruiting for a prestigious Acute Care Hospital located in Tarzana.
This hospital is known for its strong belief in the intrinsic dignity of each person, and provides care from the perspective of the whole person: body, mind and spirit. They are dedicated to increasing access to quality care. Their core values include, Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity. Needs:
Per Diem Pool
Shift time – 0700 or 1900 start times Job Description:
The role of the Echo Technologists (also called Echocardiogram Technologist or Echo Tech) is to utilize specialized ultrasound equipment to produce images, and test functionality of the heart under the guidance of a physician.Requirements:
• 1 year of experience in an Acute Care Facility within the last 3 years
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Current ARDMS (AE)Please call 323-601-1314 for details. Job Benefits
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.