Calhoun International, LLC
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Hawaii and Korea. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Economic Analyst will support the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Critical Technology Protection (CTP) Entity Vetting (EV) and International-Special Programs (ISP) Divisions.
- Conducts research and analysis of foreign economic structures and how they support their military industrial
complexes. Performs analysis of economic health of foreign states and non-states and help determine the true level
of defense spending and financial ability for and sustain military operations. Performs research and analysis to
determine potential economic leverage points and vulnerabilities of foreign economies.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years’ experience applying data analysis, trend analysis and problem solving techniques.
Employee shall be knowledgeable of data manipulation within databases and Microsoft software packages.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Ability to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and recommend solutions
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Ability and skill in communicating verbally and in writing
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with data systems such as: NISS, DISS, NCCS, AMPS WebFLIS, and
ACCESS or other security and supply-related data systems.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in conducting strategic communications with key stakeholders, including
preparing written reports, leading conferences and giving briefings
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in navigating technology effectively and efficiently at classified and
unclassified levels (i.e. SharePoint, Microsoft Office Tools, etc.)
- TS/SCI Clearance required