Electrical Construction Manager (Inwood, WV)
Electrical Construction Manager
Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc., known as a leading provider of complex, comprehensive industrial services is seeking an Electrical Construction Manager at our Inwood, WV site location. This position requires a self-motivated individual to assist with the detailed planning and scheduling of maintenance/construction work, and ensure that the project is executed safely in accordance with all design, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Detailed planning and scheduling of the electrical construction work
- Ensure that the project is constructed safely in accordance with all design, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Reviewing engineering information packages for constructability and completeness, subcontracting, and developing construction plans and other deliverables for the field and supervision.
- Responsibilities include estimating, detailed material take-offs, sizing of conduit and wiring per NEC, requisitioning field material, and supervising a small team of electrical maintenance techs executing the planned work.
- The ideal candidate must possess a degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- Understanding LEAN Principles preferred
- Two year Electrical Technician Diploma or 5 to 10 years electrical estimating / planning experience in heavy industrial, manufacturing plant construction or maintenance operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with AutoCAD is preferred.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required.
Powered by JazzHR