Moseley Technical Services
Vandenberg AFB, CA
Check out this new opportunity!
Job ID # 2021-13704
Location:Vandenberg AFB, CA
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
What You’ll Do:
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult engineering/scientific problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects.
- Failure to achieve expected results would typically result in serious project delays.
- Works with minimal direction. Independently determines and develops approaches to problems.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Receives guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- Some travel may be required.
What You’ll Need:
- AT LEAST 2 years of experience working electrical/power engineering in an Aerospace, Utilities, or similarly complex environment.
- Excellent communication, writing and oral skills and have the ability to work with a wide range of team members including customers and subcontractors.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Power Point and Project
- Experience with Computer Aided Design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Tekla
- Professional experience working with large, complex mechanical systems in an equivalent industrial process is preferred
- Knowledge of industry standards such as National Electrical Code NFPA 70, NFPA 70E
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 2+ years of relevant work experience; Master’s degree.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a preemployment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/jobseekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/aboutus/
Still have questions? Reach out toTimothy Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the Company
Moseley Technical Services
MTSI was founded by Mr. Moseley in 1994. We strive to serve and satisfy our customers and employees at all times, and continuously build partnerships to improve quality, cost, and schedule adherence.
Our primary goal is providing our customers with excellent service while delivering a quality product accompanied with integrity, professionalism, reliability, and satisfaction. We practice diversity in order to meet our customers’ needs.
MTSI is an employee-oriented corporation, dedicated to supporting our employees with outstanding company representation and ethical relationships. We continually strive for quality and success for our customers and ourselves.