Selectemp is currently recruiting for a client in Eugene, Oregon for a DIRECT HIRE Electrical Engineer Designer and/or Drafter - THIS IS NOT A TEMP-HIRE position:
We are assisting a local manufacturer that provides Cabinet Dryers, Tunnel Dryers, Traying Lines, Ancillary Support Equipment, Belt Dryers, and Bin Dryers for Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Walnuts and Bark. Overseas applications include drying and roasting Macadamia Nuts, drying Mushrooms, and Hot Forced Air Treatment Chambers for tropical fruit with recruiting on this position.
- Participate in rapid design by creating 2D and 3D technical drawings, and electrical schematics using 2D and 3D models of mechanical and electrical equipment designs, measurements, specifications, and additional data from the engineering team.
- Assist production with technical support for improved manufacturing processes.
- Provide support to the Engineer design team, development and selection of basic hardware components and custom parts utilizing fundamental mechanical engineering principles, theories, and techniques.
- Assigned duties may include design and development of specific modules, mechanisms or components to meet design requirements. May also participate in development of design requirements.
- Contribute as an individual as well as a part of the design team including electrical, and Mechanical engineering members.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- AAS or Equivalent.
- Proficient with 2D AND 3D design software a MUST: Inventor 2017, SolidWorks 2020, and AutoCAD 2017 to present.
- Experience with building Bills of Materials MRP/ERP system and creating detailed part drawings.
- MS Office tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical and organizational skills.
- Can-do, results driven, positive behaviors with an inquisitive nature.
- Able to work within strict deadlines.
- 3 to 5 years experience in design and drafting practices, product development, machine design, or related experience.
- Inventor, 2D and 3D 2015, Solidworks, 2D and 3D 2015, AutoCAD 2015 to present.
- AAS or Equivalent.
- Mechanical and Sheet metal drawing layout.
- Electrical schematics with knowledge of UL standards and practices on Electrical design.
- Demonstrated ability for technical proficiency, creativity, problem solving skills, communication and task management.
- Full-time: $52,000.00 to $62,400.00 per year
- Send cover letter & resume to the Eugene Selectemp Team: firstname.lastname@example.org