6 days ago
ABX Innovative Packaging Solutions, LLC ("ABX"), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is committed to its mission of helping you find the most effective and sustainable packaging solution possible - distinctively designed and engineered for maximum performance and quality protection. ABX creates state-of-the-art flexible packaging solutions that stand out on the shelf and perform beyond expectations. Backed by extensive production capabilities across a wide array of materials and substrates, our broad portfolio of proven products and unique innovations makes ABX the ultimate one-stop partner.
At ABX, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At ABX, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. Our dedicated team of more than 900 professionals is committed to finding our customers the most effective and sustainable packaging solution possible, distinctively designed and engineered for maximum performance. To learn more about ABX, visit https://www.abxpackaging.com/.
Safely perform electrical and mechanical repair work, trouble shooting, routine, and preventive maintenance on assigned production lines and support equipment.
Determine the cause of electrical and/or mechanical breakdowns on assigned manufacturing equipment and return equipment to proper operating order in minimum time. Able to diagnose and repair more advanced electrical issues.
Completely assemble or disassemble assigned production lines or support equipment as required for repairs or installations.
Make all necessary electrical and/or mechanical adjustments to assigned production lines or support equipment to insure proper operation.
Regularly inspect production lines and support equipment and oil, grease, clean, repair, or modify same in performing preventive maintenance routines.
Order spare parts, replacement parts and other materials required through group leader, stockroom, or supervisor.
Effectively and safely use a wide variety of electrical test equipment, common hand tools and all shop machines (including welders).
Perform all tasks within established safety and maintenance procedures.
Enter in all work through CMMS system and complete all assignments as directed by supervisor.
Communicate with supervisor and production leads about on-going issues and ability to provide resolution with proper documentation and root cause analysis.
Complete all required safety work orders and report back to supervisor upon completion.
Follow all safety guidelines set forth by department, plant and ABX.
• 3-5 years industrial electrical maintenance or relative experience.
• Must have good theoretical and applied understanding of electrical theory (including PLC's and ladder logic), mechanical theory and the manufacturing process.
• Able to lead, coach, guide and teach trouble-shooting and basic electrical knowledge to lesser skilled maintenance co-workers.
• Able to read blue prints, schematics, specifications and building plans.
• Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
• Able to work effectively with co-workers in a team environment.
• Requires attention to detail. Follows “Codes of Safe Work Practices” for all work performed.
• Capable of, and commit to follow the plant and departmental safety procedures, food safety guidelines and ISO procedure.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Good mathematical skills.
• Continuous learning will be expected.
• Able to work overtime & holidays as required.
• Must provide personal hand tools.