Allstates Consulting Services has openings for an experienced licensed Journeyman electrician in the Ontario, CA market to perform AC/DC Generator set installation. This is a travel position with 75% of travel outside the state on a 3 week rotation schedule. Perdeim is paid, company truck provided. Electrician Job Summary
To plan, install, inspect, analyze, maintain, repair, and overhaul, new and existing electrical equipment, controls, communication, and distribution systems. Mainly working on AC/DC Generator plants at telecom sites. Pulling Permits when needed, overseeing the installation of conduit, electrical connections, switches etc. We have 5 man crews consisting of 1 Licensed electrician, 1 Construction Foreman and 3 laborers.
The work will be primarily within the state your hired for but there will be work outside that area. You must plan on traveling up to 3 weeks at a time. Company will pay $125 a day Per-diem to cover Meals and Hotel. Company will provide Vehicles, trailers, testing equipment and large tools need for the job. Tech is responsible for personal hand tools. As an Electrician you will:
- Have a Journeyman Electrician's or other electrical license in the state you are applying for.
- Some experience installing AC/DC Transfer switches.
- Some experience setting up Backup generators sets
- Possess a good work ethic.
- Be 100% Safety minded.
- Possess your OSHA 10 Certification.
- We will provide CPR/First Aid and RF Safety certifications.
- Be willing to travel Mon to Friday, and possible some weekends.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurances
Allstates Consulting Services is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Must be able to pass a 7 year Background check, have a valid Driver's License and be able to pass a drug screening.
Please send resume to Robert.email@example.com