If you are looking to join a dynamic team and have commercial and/or residential electrician experience, come join our team! Golden Rain Foundation conveniently located within the Leisure World Seal Beach community is currently looking to fill one (1) Electrician position we have available in our Service Maintenance Department to perform a variety of electrician installation, repair, and maintenance work in our Mutuals, community facilities as well as our administrative offices.
Who we are:
Leisure World Seal Beach is an active senior community (55+) that is spread over 542 park-like acres which offers resort style living with all the amenities of small-town living.
8:00am-4:30pm and may include holidays and weekends. Your work week will be determined during the interview process.
What you will be doing:
- Installs stoves, ovens, and bathroom fans.
- Installs new circuits.
- Installs indoor and outdoor lighting.
- Installs phone jacks.
- Repairs stoves, ovens, and water heaters.
- Repairs lighting fixtures.
- Repairs circuits and switches.
- Repairs telephone lines from junction box to jacks.
- Repairs dishwashers and air conditioners in community facilities.
- Maintains streetlights and walk lights.
- Records time, materials, and related information on Service Repair Orders.
- Assists co-workers when necessary.
- Repairs heat pumps.
- Repairs golf course lake pumps, swimming pool and hot pool pumps.
- Repairs revolving globe at main entrance.
The experience you need:
- Knowledge of basic residential and commercial electrical installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of the materials used in the electrical trade.
- Skill in operating all equipment and tools used in the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to operate 2-way radio.
You should be able to:
- Stand for long periods of time, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, and reaching.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; ability to push and pull up to 100 pounds using mechanical assistance.
- Close vision, color vision, and depth perception necessary.
We strongly urge you to apply if you…
- …enjoy a strong working relationship with your team and colleagues.
- …have a helpful service orientation.
- ...are calm natured and good under pressure.
- …are adaptable and able to learn and implement direction.
- …are detail oriented and possess a strong follow-up.
- …are a customer service professional and can-do thing the ‘right way.’
- …are self-disciplined with determination and drive.
- …thrive in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- …are people focused and can adapt to various personalities.
For immediate consideration, please complete our online application when submitting your resume. We look forward to meeting you!