13 days ago
Foothill Ranch, CA
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER (Manufacturing)
19772 Pauling, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, Led Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine, and Regulatory Testing.
This position involves the technical assembly of complex electrical systems, including wiring, rack-stack,
subassembly layouts, etc. The qualified candidate will know how to ready wiring diagrams and schematics. Standing for long periods is part of the position when assembling tall cabinets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform manual assembly on Custom Automatic Testing Equipment (ATE) systems.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to understand Engineer drawings and wire schematics.
• Must have basic understanding of how to strip, lug and crimp a verity of different size wires
• Experience in Manufacturing assembly.
• Strong mechanical assembly aptitude, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Knowledge of basic hand tools and their proper uses (screw drivers, crimpers, taps, cutters and grinders)
• Knowledge of cable routing and cable management
• Basic knowledge of AC and DC power
• Ability to read and follow wire list, mechanical drawings, bills of material
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Comply with all health and safety regulations, policies and work practices
This is a non-supervisory position.
• General office skills and dexterity are required.
• Standing for long period of time is required during assemblies.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.