Email Deployment Specialist/Contractor
Duration: 5-6 weeks
- Screening Questions:
- How many years of experience do you have in Marketing?
- Which Email Service Provider (ESP) have you used before?
- Do you have experience in HTML/CSS?
- The Email Deployment Contractor will support and assist the Email Marketing Manager with day-to-day building of email campaigns which includes; requesting linking strategy, building campaigns in marketing ESP, testing, quality assurance, modifying with any business-critical changes and scheduling deployment for promotional emails.
- This position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail to deal with a large volume of campaigns in various stages of the process.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Campaign set up and proofing in Responsys
- Scheduling campaigns for launch in Responsys
- QA'ing production documents
- Communicating with internal teams via email and chat
- Comply with industry rules and regulations governing commercial email communication. (CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA, etc.)
- Communicate status and any issues that arise
- Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree; 2 years minimum professional experience in marketing
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS for emails
- Knowledge of email concepts, design and best practices
- Experience with at least one major Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Must have excellent attention to detail and high level of organization to build and manage multiple campaigns occurring simultaneously
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Flexibility, able to adapt to changes in scope, deadlines or asset availability
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while proactively sharing timely status updates
- We specifically need email campaign experience and recent Email Service Provider (ESP) experience with Responsys/Oracle.
- ICONMA’s Discrimination Disclaimer
- As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.