Very busy downtown St. Paul practice located along the Mississippi River and connected to Allina Health’s United Hospital. United Medical Specialties clinic is a clinic with Internal Medicine, diabetes and metabolism, endocrinology, general surgery, rheumatology and infectious disease all under one roof. There are currently 5 endocrinologists and looking to add a 6th.
- Virtual Visits
- Call is 1:5 strictly phone call
- Endocrinology surgeon onsite regularly
- Several certified diabetic educators onsite daily
- Thyroid Ultrasound and DEXA scanning done on site, and high tech imaging done across the street at radiology center
- Infusion services for hydration and bone re-class onsite
- Osteoporosis injection support onsite
- Refill and prior authorization hubs to help with prescription management
- Flexible FTE, with 4 day work week allowing for a good work/life balance.
- Excellent guaranteed market salary with transition to lucrative production model by year two
- Valuable benefits including three separate deferred, pre-tax compensation
- The excellent reputation, support and stability of a physician lead healthcare organization
- MD or DO with completed fellowship in Endocrinology.
- Board certified/eligible in Endocrinology
Work Schedule – Additional Position Details :
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. No late evenings or weekends.
- Flexible FTE, with 4 day work week allowing for a good work/life balance
- Patient contact hours will be determined based on clinic needs
- Benefit eligible