Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.Position Summary:
Smile Workshop is seeking a Endodontist to join our team. This role will be part time, servicing our 8 locations throughout the DFW area. Will compensate for travel. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!Smile Workshop offers a competitive Compensation:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
Provide Endodontist service for our Smile Workshop patientsJob Duties:
Endodontist Key Competencies:
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs
- Perform non-surgical root canal treatments, endodontics surgery and apicoectomies
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Problem solving
- High energy level
- Customer focus
- Excellent customer service
- DMD License
- Board Certified preferred
We have 8 locations in Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex with a big endo demand.!
We have a friendly, experienced specialty team. You will have the team you need that specializes in the dentistry you perform.!
We are in network with PPO, no DMO or HMO's.
Schedule: We will customize a schedule with the Endodontist we choose.Our core value is to” Provide Exceptional Services and Quality Care”
Qualified candidates please apply