Engineering Operations Analysts III // Data Analyst // Data Scientist
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 months
- As an Engineering Operations Analyst you will support building the Self Driving Software system on client cars, formerly known as the client Self-Driving Car Project. Candidate will be responsible for updating, creating, and keeping online critical data pipelines, scripts, dashboards and visualization tools, so that the organization can continue making data-driven decisions around the clock. We will rely on you for data quality, analytical and statistical rigor to measure quality, performance, and readiness of various facets of our self-driving technology.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Maintain data pipeline/dashboard while keeping the data security in mind
Provide actionable insights for our teams
Work closely with other client teams, support regular production of metrics and analytics that are meaningful
- Bachelors in a quantitative discipline (ie statistics, operations research, economics, or a quantitative STEM field), or 2 years of relevant work experience in data analysis
- Advanced SQL: complex joins, partition functions, case structures
- Excellent project manager, self-starter, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and having exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as an engineer, statistician, informatician, data analyst, data scientist
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.