30+ days ago
An Engineering Project Manager job in Oshkosh, WI is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for managing small to medium size projects involving embedded software, C++, and electronics. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software Engineering, or related discipline and four plus years of project management experience. Experience working with Primavera PG, Fogbugz, and Atlassian tool suite is preferred. PMP Certification is also preferred. This is a great contract opportunity with an established and reputable company.
Engineering Project Manager Job Duties:
* Manage small to medium size projects involving embedded software, C++, and electronics.
* Develop and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, and project communication.
* Manage project scope, cost, and timeline and risk management.
* Evaluate product quality and process control.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software Engineering, or related discipline
* Four plus years of project management experience
* Must be U.S. citizen
* PMP Certification
* Metric and process improvement
* Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project
If you are interested in this Engineering Project Manager job in Oshkosh, WI, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.