Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
This role is primarily focused on IC testing and qualification hardware/software debug support for Product and Test Engineering for new product development of Power Switch devices. Testing would be utilizing ATE equipment in an engineering lab environment. You would work closely with both Product and Test Engineers to develop and execute testing/qual plans.
* Associates degree in Electronic engineering or similar technical degree
* Minimum of 1 years of related experience
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions and adjust to frequently changing priorities
* Experience with ATE systems for testing, data collection and setup troubleshooting. Prefer Eagle ETS364 and ETS88
* Experience with ATE Handler operation and usage
* Experience with PCB design and debug (HTOL/HAST)
* Experience with Burn-in oven software development (e.g. AEHR or MCC)
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role
* Experience with bench lab equipment such as power supplies, DMM, oscilloscopes, source meter, AWG and TFS (temperature forcing system).
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Flexible schedule or willingness to work off prime hours to align with test time availability
* Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Work Locations: Dallas > South Campus Dallas
Req ID: 210000MB