Enrollment and Eligibility Representative - Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
If it sounds too good to be true, consider this: Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance structure that works better for more people in more ways.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am - 7:00pm EST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 7440 Woodland Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Sending correspondence to members
- Reconciling reports
- Performing basic data entry functions with proficient PC skills
- Analytical and Researching techniques
- Initiate and assist with developments/changes to increase or change quality and productivity
- Preparing, processing, and maintaining new member or group enrollments
- Responding to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status
- Working with various types of member correspondence
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and strong mouse and keyboarding skills (data entry, open documents, save documents)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications including Microsoft Word (creating, editing, saving and sharing documents), Microsoft Excel (creating, saving, editing, sharing files, using formulas) and Microsoft Outlook (creating rules and using calendar, create, copy, edit, save and send correspondence)
- Ability to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am - 7:00pm EST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Knowledge on reconciling bank accounts
- 1+ year working knowledge of Quickbooks
- 1+ year experience in the finance/accounting area
- Knowledge of Taft-Hartley Administration
- Experience with working in a fast- paced multi-tasking environment
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us. You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: claims, data entery, coding, medical coding, customer service, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support, training class, advocate, Indianapolis, IN, hiring immediately, #rpo
About the Company
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these individuals, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you’re empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks and in return, offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. Exceeding your limits is an exceptional start to your life's best work.(SM)
Just like you, we are driven by a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care. Are you in? Learn more about your future at UnitedHealth Group at http://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com
UnitedHealth Group Values:Just like you, we’re driven by values that are guiding our way forward:
Integrity – Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion – Walk in the shoes of people we serve, and those with whom we work.
Relationships – Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation – Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance – Demonstrate excellence, in everything we do.
With these values as our foundation, and through the talents, drive and compassion of people like you, UnitedHealth Group will transform health care. And we’ll continue our evolution as a company, making an even greater positive impact on the lives of those we serve.
Consider your future at careers.unitedhealthgroup.com