Our client, a reputable and well-known international advisory firm, is seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing Center City Team! This position plays a vital in analyzing various data to best answer and serve clients. Expert problem solving and strong analytical skills are must haves!
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, economics or related major required
- 1+ year of experience (internships encouraged)
- Incredible problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Day to Day:
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients to answer questions and provide insight regarding the administration of business and benefit plans
- Analyze and evaluate various forms of data to develop competitive business solutions
- Explain and present solutions with clarity and professionalism to clients
- Ensure compliance and adherence to federal regulations regarding policy administration
- Contribute to and collaborate within a team environment
This role offers an excellent opportunity to jump start your career at a reputable company with high growth potential. This role is contract to hire and pays $18/hour when temporary and $40k when permanent. Apply today with a Word document of your resume to be considered!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)