Entry Level CDL A Truck Drivers Needed
CDL A Truck Driver Recent Graduates
You worked hard to get your CDL A and now you need hands on experience. Put your CDL A to work and start your truck driving career with C.R. England! Recent CDL A truck driver graduates are paid while spending up to 165 hours behind the wheel with a C.R. England Trainer hauling loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers’ needs. We provide services to a wide range of customers including Dollar General, Anheuser-Busch, Target, Autoliv, Coke, Family Dollar, Georgia Pacific, Hershey, Lidl, Nestle, PODS, Rite Aid, Schreiber, Smithfield, Staples, Walmart, sysko, Weyerhaeuser, 99 Ranch, Christopher Ranch, Floor and Decor, Farm to Fresh, International Container Logistics and MORE!
We provide the continuing education, the training, and the experience needed to be successful in the trucking and transportation industry. Refrigerated Trucking is one of the safest bets in the trucking industry as it relates to jobs. There will always be a need for truck drivers to deliver food, medicine, and supplies across the country.
C.R. England is committed to providing our employees with a long-term career path they can count on financially.
You Get ALL the Benefits
• Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
• Health Benefits & 401k Participation
• Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
• Unlimited Cash Referral Program
• Great equipment
Start your journey with C.R. England Today! Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
C.R. England is a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, and is driven to deliver excellence as one of the most prominent temperature-controlled carriers in the nation.
About the Company
C.R. England, the most reliable refrigerated carrier in the nation, is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
Our Core Values:
- Safety is one of our top priorities. We are devoted to keeping our team members, customers, and the general public safe.
- Service is what we sell. We provide our customers with best-in-class service. We keep our commitments and communicate proactively.
- Family is about mutual respect and caring for each other. All members of our team are a valued part of the C.R. England family.
- Integrity is a commitment to do the right thing. We act honestly, ethically, and with unquestionable character. We are environmentally responsible and give back to the community.
- Excellence is not a one-time act, but a habit of hard work with great results. We don’t settle for average, or even good; we hold ourselves accountable to a standard of excellence.