Entry-Level Production Line Attendant
Sheridan Group Inc. company
Comstock Park, MI
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform variety of hand operations duties such as gathering, and inserting etc.
· Loads machines with printed signatures.
· Unloads machines with printed signatures or books and pack in boxes.
· Maintains production, quality standards and reports as determined by operators, and management.
· Complies with all safety regulations and work rules.
· Performs general housekeeping in working area.
· Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
· Must maintain a working pace equal to the output of machines.
· Must follow explicit orders and job specifications.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
· Ability to add, subtract and count accurately.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions and deal with standardized situations with only occasional variables.
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.