Environmental Specialist (Relocation Opportunity)
Become an Environmental Professional with Triumvirate Environmental’s Specialist Relocation Program!
This position is currently open in either the Boston or New York City areas.
Upon hire, relocation assistance will be provided when relocating to one of these specific locations.
Bring your hard work and curiosity to Triumvirate and begin your career in the environmental services industry by joining our entry-level Environmental Specialist role.
As an Environmental Specialist you will support our clients by managing their hazardous waste programs & projects, utilizing state & federal regulations.
To learn more about the day in the life of an Environmental Specialist, please watch this brief 5-minute videohttps://youtu.be/jhpedBU1u5M
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Completion of Triumvirates on-boarding & safety training development program
- Manage hazardous and chemical waste programs for clients onsite following Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and other state and federal government agencies’ regulations
- Train clients on proper chemical safety and hazardous waste management
- Perform and document environmental health and safety audits for clients
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices
- Monthly on call responsibilities as part of our Emergency Response team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- BS/BA in Environmental Science or Business-related degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as an individual
- Strong communication, problem solving, and relationship building skills
- Successful completion (upon point of hire) of OSHA/DOT physical examination
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Career development & mentorship programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Pet assistance program
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.