30+ days ago
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years of information systems experience, preferably with Epic supporting Radiology and Cardiology departments
• Active Epic Radiant certification
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to workflow design, issue escalation, and other projects that support business needs • Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects
• Proven record of producing quality deliverables and completing projects on time • Strong written communication skills, including project documentation and technical writing
• Strong verbal communication skills while interacting with team members, end users and other departments throughout the organization • Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial and enthusiastic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to obtain Epic certification in required applications within 3 months of training and willingness to travel to Verona, Wisconsin for training on dates specified by Mount Auburn
• Personal transportation for local travel, possibly some occasional out-of-town travel in addition to the training commitment above, and a valid Massachusetts driver's license
• Participate in on-call coverage as assigned
• Physical demands include ability to sit more than six hours per day.
• Ability to communicate via telephone, orally, and hear conversation more than 50% of the time.
• Upper extremity demands include ability to perform data entry with repetitive hand movement, and visual concentration at video display terminal, to review and enter data.
Mount Auburn Hospital employees must be able to readily adjust to change, handle a rapid-paced environment and the stresses associated with that, while continuing to provide high-quality, efficient service.