Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Production Associate performs activities as directed on the production line. This role is responsible for following all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Up to $20.00 per hour
- Receive continual pay rate increases. $1 per hour after your first 30 day and $.25 per hour every 90 days up to $2 per hour at the 2-year mark.
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly health insurance premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives). Over $4,500 in savings per year!
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Career growth and opportunities for promotions. We hire from within!
Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation, including:
- Working in a temperature-controlled environment
- Regularly lifting and moving up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lifting and moving up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Understanding and adhering to all safety standards and requirements
At a minimum, you...
- Must be at least 18 years old
- No experience necessary, you will receive training on your first day!
**Hourly rate is based on shift: $16.50 - $20.00 per hour, this range includes a $1.00/hr. increase after your first 30 days, we also offer a $1.50/hr. night differential for night shifts and $1/hr. weekend differential for shifts starting on Saturday and Sunday.