Estate Manager/Personal Assistant needed for a busy, UHNW family in Atherton, CA. The desired individual will have prior experience working with a private family in the same capacity and must have longevity in their past positions. This position is on-site daily at the family home in Atherton. Only local candidates who are within a 45 minute drive of Atherton will be considered at this time.
The ideal individual must be able to keep up and help maintain the family's schedule. Prior experience is mandatory and must be willing to work 9am-5:30pm and be flexible with your schedule. Responsibilities of the Estate Manager / Personal Assistant
Qualifications of the Estate Manager / Personal Assistant
- Working directly with the female Principal 80% of the time. The male Principal has his own Assistant but will still require 20% of the support as well.
- Heavy travel planning, coordinating and reservations for the family.
- Manage household staff including a full-time Chef and 2 full-time Housekeepers.
- Manage outside contractors including scheduling appointments for service, being the point-of-contact for routine service or a renovation.
- Manage personal calendar and prioritize competing demands.
- Manage children's calendar and coordinating with school events.
- Administrative duties directly supporting the Principles (including running errands, ordering lunch etc.)
- Managing communication, scheduling and organization for a busy family.
- Special event planning for corporate and personal parties/functions.
- Basic office management (i.e., maintain clean, well-equipped and organized environment).
- Household errands and light projects around the house.
- Extreme confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Provide 24/7 assistance
Compensation: Generous salary based on prior experience.
- Excellent English speaker
- Previous experience as an Estate Manager / Personal Assistant.
- Knows how to be extremely diplomatic, confidential and private.
- Strong organizational skills mandatory.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to network and communicate effectively to establish and maintain support.