Our client has an immediate need for an ETL Devleoper who will be responsible supporting the technical analysis, design, consulting, and product review of security components.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 10-12 years of IT experience with 2+ years of direct Identity and Access Management experience
- 10+ years of programming experience in any language, would prefer in Java or C#
- Experience with APIs, connecting applications with databases
- Experience with SQL Servers - creating tables, optimizing queries
- Experience using Pentaho kettle transformations OR have at least 4 years of professional experience of working in .Net or Java
- Experience with multiple vulnerability scanning technologies and packages, including a lead role in identifying new tools and technique
- Experience setting up database replications and backups
- Experience with improving database performances by reviewing query execution plans, optimizing queries, and creating indexes
- Experience of working with different data formats (e.g. JSON, XML, CSV, Excel)
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Contributing to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments
- Recommending new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation
- Reviewing and analyzing highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Defining, implementing, and applying area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles
- Addressing high risk security concerns or incidents
- Recommending course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
About the Company
ConsultUSA specializes in Project Management and Business Analysis focused IT positions within various industries. We also offer challenging technical engagements in Application Development, Data Warehouse/BI, QA, & Network Engineering. We are partnered with solutions company PMCentersUSA, a PMI® award-winning consulting & training organization and GSA contract holder. Together, we offer exceptional career choices for talented individuals to assist our clients with their IT project-based needs, strategic business projects, & organizational improvement initiatives. We offer a range of outstanding benefits including a 401K Savings Plan with Employer Matching for both salaried and hourly employees. Other benefits for salaried employees include: Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental & vision), Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Industry Certification cost reimbursement. Once on board, a dedicated Account Manager will work with you to identify specific goals to help you advance in your career and provide you with free enrollment in our professional development courses through PMCentersUSA.