Excelsior Marketing Coordinator - Twin Cities, MN
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will support Excelsior’s Sales Operations team in the execution of strategic regional and national marketing campaigns, aligned with the objectives of the business. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong background in marketing and communications, including knowledge of content/copywriting, and project management, to deliver high-quality, impactful content.
- Collaborate on the building and executing of marketing strategies for the brokerage business to be delivered across multiple channels including print, email, and socials.
- Convert value propositions and market updates into impactful messaging that will resonate with the target audience.
- Execute core content pieces by working with brand, designers, digital marketing, writers, legal, and regulatory.
- Execute marketing and sales collateral and content, both physical and digital, needed for sales support and outbound campaigns; ensure materials are aligned to brand and appropriate approval processes.
- Develop messages, taglines, and written content for integrated marketing campaigns, optimized by line of business.
- Maintain consistency of messaging and branding across web, print, and socials.
- Manage data within Salesforce and Marketo leveraging the connection between the two to facilitate seamless lead funnels.
- Track and report on marketing activities to ensure the marketing plan is delivered on time and on budget.
- Establish and monitor relevant metrics and analytics and make recommendations to optimize strategy based on results.
- Curate agent lists to target specific audiences.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, working together with the cross-functional team to ensure marketing programs and materials align to and strengthen the global SCIEX brand.
- Build effective presentations for internal and external use.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, branding, campaign execution, and digital / physical content development, preferably in the insurance or healthcare industries
- 2 years of strong creative writing and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on digital marketing content development and deployment
- Strong communicator with experience working with cross-functional teams, both directly and remotely
- 2 years strong time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Highly motivated and results-driven. Able to work independently and through effective lateral influencing to achieved desired outcomes
- 2 years strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a firm dedication to quality
- Ability to perform exceptionally in fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- 2 years experience working with Salesforce and Marketo or similar
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, marketing, salesforce, marketo, communications, branding, campaign, content development, digital, healthcare
About the Company
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these individuals, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you’re empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks and in return, offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. Exceeding your limits is an exceptional start to your life's best work.(SM)
Just like you, we are driven by a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care. Are you in? Learn more about your future at UnitedHealth Group at http://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com
UnitedHealth Group Values:Just like you, we’re driven by values that are guiding our way forward:
Integrity – Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion – Walk in the shoes of people we serve, and those with whom we work.
Relationships – Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation – Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance – Demonstrate excellence, in everything we do.
With these values as our foundation, and through the talents, drive and compassion of people like you, UnitedHealth Group will transform health care. And we’ll continue our evolution as a company, making an even greater positive impact on the lives of those we serve.
Consider your future at careers.unitedhealthgroup.com