1 day ago
Dublin city centre
Excellent Depending on experience
Our client is a leading is a beauty, nutrition, and lifestyle company, based in Dublin. They are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team based in Dublin. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a lively, fun atmosphere, participate in inspired and innovative strategies, and contribute to a prolific team environment that values camaraderie and champions excellence.
· Manages the Director’s schedule and makes necessary business trip arrangements, including booking flights, accommodation, taxis, etc.
· Anticipates the Director’s schedule and travel needs given many of the current challenges with global and European travel (strikes, COVID restrictions and testing, schedule delays) and staying ahead of the needs of the Director and Executive team.
· Effectively builds a good close working relationship with the President and develops an understanding of the Director’s rhythms, preferred travel options, calendar, and time management and overcommunicate to help keep a busy schedule on track!
· Organises meetings and events for the President and all necessary arrangements – such as: conference calls; webinars: Skype calls: booking internal meeting rooms or outside venues; catering; managing internal/external invitations; collating and issuing agendas.
· Assists the Director with work related expense reports.
· Organises Executive Team meetings, participates as note-taker and distributes minutes.
· Completes projects and special assignments such as: establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining co-operation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans for Director.
· Manages agreed upon personal matters for the Director (housing, children’s schooling, car, insurance, medical appointments, bank accounts, etc.) on an as needed basis (<10% of time).
· Serves as “the ears to the organisation” and provides insight and pulse of staff to Director.
· Helps the Executive team (Director’s Direct reports) make consistent decisions by advising them and by serving as liaison between them and the Director. Ensures the smooth, effective, and efficient running of the office.
· Identifies and implements cost efficiencies and ways to work smarter.
· Liaises with US Payments team regarding international invoices & payment requests.
· Ad-hoc administrative duties for the Director, as and when required.
NUMBER OF YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Fluency in English with other European languages such as French, Spanish and German.
· 3+ years of experience supporting at the executive level.
· Extensive experience in diary, e-mail, and social media management
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – proven ability to communicate with executives, peers and various contacts via e-mail, phone, written correspondence and in person.
· A high level of integrity and trust with confidential information.
· Outstanding problem-solving, planning, organisational and business support skills.
· Flexible approach to work
· Able to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Tenacious and deadline focused
· Ability to focus on prioritise effectively.
· Excellent computer skills including Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Friendly, calm, patient, people’s person
· 3rd level qualification is desirable.
Please submit all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 to 499 employees
Accounting and Auditing Services