At Arthritis Knee Pain Centers (AKPC) we are committed to providing exceptional, non-surgical, non-opioid, pain- relieving therapy to patients suffering from chronic osteoarthritis of the knee. Every patient is special. Every patient is family. Our care standard celebrates every patient's unique needs with empathy, care, and transparency.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at Arthritis Knee Pain Centers each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Honesty; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow.
In the role of Executive Assistant, you will perform diversified administrative/coordinative duties supporting the business operation of a Chief Operating Officer. Your work assignments are complex in nature, where considerable judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative are required in resolving problems. Typical hours for thisrole are 9am-5pm Eastern, Monday-Friday; on occasion there is a need to workadditional hours on evenings and weekends, on an as-needed basis.
- Performs diversified administrative/coordinative duties supporting the business operation of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edits documents, takes and transcribes minutes of meetings, distributing action items, and performs other administrative duties.
- Scheduling appointments and coordinate arrangements for meetings making sure executives meet their commitments.
- Administers the department record keeping system; updates various department records and publications; ensures that department files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Interprets and relays company policy information; keeps COO informed of any deviation on items requiring personal attention.
- Assists in departmental projects, as necessary.
- Assists in the preparation of departmental budget and monitors expenditures.
- Assists in training/onboarding of New Employees and new practice locations to ensure adherence to the operational SOP's.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, directors and managers as required; reviews, requests, schedules appointments and meetings and resolves problems requiring in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures, and projects in process.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling (both personally and
- Professionally), Booking Travel, and running errands as necessary
- EA will have a high attention to detail andaccuracy
- The EA must be an excellent communicator, in both writtenand oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.This also includes being able to take a large amount of information andsummarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis. You mustalso be able to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiplechannels without losing any details
- High Level of Discretion: Since our EA will regularly work with confidentialinformation, discretion and sensitivity regarding financial information is a In addition to working directly with the CEO, the EA will also work withmembers of the Enrollment Builders Team and several other high-level EA sfrom other departments. They ll need to be able to collaborate andcommunicate well with these team members, maintaining a can-do spirit and notcomplaining, making excuses, or gossiping.
- Administration or related field as normally acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years secretarial experience including two (2) years administrative experience, required.
- Proficient knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel spreadsheets, graphics, and PowerPoint). Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid time off