Full-Time Personal and Executive Assistant to Energetic and Busy President/Founder –
Pay Rate: $38k-$46k salary
Perks: Health insurance, dental insurance, 401k
Bonus: $10k bonus perk with the job. Pick and choose any $10k of services tax-free you desire (technology or injections, see list at www.nlimedspa.com)
About National Laser Institute:
- National Laser Institute is the country’s leading medical aesthetic training business.
- We have 100 full-time staff and we offer certification, CE and CEU courses to physicians, nurses, aestheticians, and aspiring technicians.
- Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, we also operate in Dallas, Chicago, Boston, and other locations around the country.
- National Laser Institute’s work environment is fast paced, passionate, meticulous, and challenging.
- We treat thousands of clients, educate students from around the globe, and have been voted as one of the top places to work in Arizona.
Job Description and Requirements for the Personal Assistant Position:
- Minimum 3 years office experience
- Vibrant and efficient…wisely questions things, and thinks ahead
- Enjoy multi-tasking and reaching out to help others during down time
- Able to accomplish things quickly without sacrificing quality
- Takes on tasks with little direction and runs with it!
- Knows when to work on your own and when to ask for direction
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and knows how to communicate with and manage a variety of different personalities with ease
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and positive mindset about last-minute changes
- Hyper organized, technically astute, GSuite, social media, and booking travel
Our CEO is constantly “on the go” and needs your help with his business tasks and personal errands. You will be handling a variety of things such as:
- Making appointments
- Scheduling meetings
- Personal errands
- 101 weekly ever-changing tasks
- Making sure everything runs on time and doesn’t skip a beat
If you are interested in this position, please send resume along with Instagram/Facebook profile links, as we want to see if you align with our positive, active, and passionate culture!