We at P.F. Chang’s believe that great food makes life richer. If you have a burning desire (see what we did there?!) to work with passionate people who serve others through the love of food, then our Executive Chef role is perfect for you! You will lead teams that work together to create a great family environment - one where our guests feel at home and our team members can thrive. Our scratch menu is brought to life by kitchen warriors (like you!) who are passionate about creating unique culinary experiences.
Fun Fact: Did you know that our green onions are 16” long? You can’t find them like this in the grocery store! Every piece of the green onion is used in various dishes so nothing goes to waste. Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2I3vHEf
- Have the talent and vision to be the leader in providing A Cut Above experiences and crave-able cuisine consistently for our guests?
- Possess strong leadership skills and a desire to invest your time and energy into building great teams and a successful career?
- Want to work for a scratch cooking, polished casual industry leader in Asian cuisine?
- Love meaningful work and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Have an interest in learning or perfecting century old wok cooking techniques?
Keep reading to learn more about what it means to live the #pfchangslife!
As an Executive Chef, you will:
- Lead in Culinary Innovation: Lead a high volume, farm-to-wok scratch kitchen through knowledge, technique, and experience
- InspireVibrant Hospitality:Interact with guest through memorable culinary experiences and table touches-we like our chefs to be the star of the show
- Motivate & Mentor: Coach, develop, and inspire your culinary team to remain Curious continuing to learn and teach
- Drive Genuine Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen, top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
- Create an Of Service Culture: Promote a fun and positive family-style work environment
- Boost Financial Performance: Control costs and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- 3+ years of culinary management experience
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience in managing a large team, while identifying and developing employees for future leadership roles
- Experience in facilitating and effectively executing training
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Experience working in an upscale scratch kitchen concept
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Previous front of house restaurant management experience
- Culinary degree or culinary certificate
- Expand your culinary experience in wok cooking and kitchen management
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Meal benefits
If this culinary opportunity sounds appetizing to you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!