About Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach
Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach is a highly specialized executive search firm serving clients in the Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Banking and Financial Services industries.
Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach has been one of the ‘Top Ten’ offices from 2005-2020 within the Global Recruiters Network (GRN). Our President, Angel Romero, has been recognized as the # 1 Recruiter in the GRN Network the last 5 years and awarded the 2003-2013 Billing Manager of the Decade.
This Role Offers:
- Highly flexible compensation structure: Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach offer a base salary with aggressive uncapped commissions. Benefits package and 401(k) available.
- National reach. At GRN of West Palm Beach, we work with clients across the United States – and in fact, globally. You are able – and encouraged! – to work in any region.
- High-level networking opportunities. Choices of industry verticals, job types, and geographical location. GRN of West Palm Beach is a growing company with a strong success record, providing services nationwide and globally permanent placement positions.
- Results-based approach. GRN of West Palm Beach is production-oriented. Work for an employer who wants its recruiters to succeed. We utilize a proprietary 30 Step Search and Selection Process Methodology that guarantees the certainty of the placement for our clients, resulting in robust commissions.
- Career growth with pathways to leadership and management. GRN of West Palm Beach offers a rare opportunity for you to truly build your own path within the business. We work to recognize achievement – starting out, as an individual contributor does not limit you for the rest of your time with us. Our top performers have the chance to build their own teams, take on leadership responsibility, and shape their futures. In fact, our management team started out running their own desks as individual contributors.
- Extensive toolset of resources. Available resources include the latest technology with in our proprietary recruiting software, our extensive proprietary candidate database and social media accounts and job board accounts. We have an exclusive employee training and development program along with the GRN Network’s training and development programs and workshops.
- Strong support network. At GRN of West Palm Beach has a high ratio of support staff to recruiters, with dedicated researchers and administrative assistants.
- Perks. Peak Performer trips, recognition awards, workshops, office lunches, contests and many other incentives. Remote/Virtual Office access.
The Search Consultants in this position are trained in the GRN Process from business development to candidate onboarding: This will ensure their success in our proven process.
- Business development: Search Consultants have the opportunity to build their own business from the ground up. They earn commission on all their own job orders, or splits with other Search Consultants. Reach out to potential hiring managers within target industries and build new sales relationships. Gather details about company culture and industry and analyze to develop accurate job descriptions. Establish compensation budgets. Regularly ask for referrals to open sales opportunities.
- Sourcing: A research team is available to conduct research, help build target lists with the help of dozens of available recruiting tools, including LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Monster and our proprietary candidate database. Along with referrals and networking.
- Interviewing: Select and contact candidates and present a compelling picture of the job—submissions are always at each recruiter’s discretion. Evaluate their skills, motivation, experience, goals, and fit with company culture. Identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and present top resumes to hiring managers with an accurate picture of their qualifications.
- Coaching: Build rapport with hiring managers and candidates to advance the recruiting process. Prepare candidates for interviews with practice questions, insights to the hiring manager and company, and interviewing tips. Spend time presenting candidates in the best light to hiring managers before they interview.
- Onboarding: Coordinate interviews, manage scheduling logistics, and follow up regularly with all parties involved in a placement. Negotiate compensation packages, start dates, relocation, and other onboarding logistics. Provide post-hiring support to both the hiring manager and candidate.
- Recruiting experience is not require but nice to have.
- Proven sales track record for more than one year.
- Strong desire to succeed and make money. Results-oriented Search Consultants in this position are rewarded with generous commissions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to build productive business relationships with people at all levels, present opportunities in a compelling way, and read between the lines to quickly identify candidate strengths and weaknesses.
- Confident negotiation skills: able to confidently lead conversations to gather information and achieve objectives, navigate objections diplomatically, and conduct successful negotiations.
- Excited to meet and build rapport with senior executives, industry power-players, thought leaders, and top-level professionals.
- Strong sense of discretion, integrity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially by phone.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please call our Office Administrator, Lori Johnson at 561-422-5150.