The Arora Group
Camp Lejeune, NC
$31.89 / Per Hour
Camp Lejeune, NC, US
401k, 17 days pto/sick leave, 10 paid holidays
Camp Lejeune, NC
19 days ago
DUTIES OF THE EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST:
- Establish and administer effective strength and conditioning protocols designed to increase readiness by reducing attrition and lost work-days associated with musculoskeletal injuries due to accidental or occupational high-risk activities, aid in rapid recovery, and affect pro-habilitation and reconditioning of injured personnel.
- Design, administer, and evaluation the effects of physical training protocols, while under direct cognizance of the Health Services Support (HSS) staff.
- Coordinate individualized exercise programs to ensure a safe and expeditious return to training of personnel recovering from injury.
- Refer all personnel with an apparent new or undiagnosed medical condition to a licensed medical provider for evaluation and treatment, in accordance with local protocols.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings to review and evaluate physical training programs/injury prevention, pro-habilitation, and reconditioning treatment programs.
- Participate in periodic professional development training.
- Perform other tasks, within the scope of an Exercise Physiologist, as assigned by Health Services Support.
- In addition to the personal appearance standards given in the basic contract, the exercise physiologist shall maintain the personal appearance standards given in this paragraph. Uniform shall consist of a collared Polo-like shirt with Khaki-like pants, and footwear/outerwear appropriate for the work location.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university program in exercise physiology, kinesiology, or exercise science and have a minimum of three-years of full-time experience, in the last four years, working as an exercise physiologist or related field; OR possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited university program in exercise physiology, kinesiology, or exercise science and must have a minimum of two year of full-time experience in the past three years working as an exercise physiologist or related field.
- Possess a minimum of two years of strength and conditioning experience within the past 3 years.
- Possess and maintain current certification from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (CSCS).
- Certification in Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
- Possess and maintain Basic Life Support certification.
- Computer skill competency test required.
- U.S. Citizen (required for access to Government computer systems).
- Ability to be granted a Secret Security clearance.
- Competitive pay
- 10 days paid time off per year plus 7 sick days per year
- 10 paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance offsets the cost of health insurance, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Dental and vision plans offered, 401(k)
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for almost 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
About the Company
The Arora Group