Expanding practice seeking internal Medicine Physician in Northeast Tennessee
Ballad Health, a nationally recognized health system, is currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for an expanding practice in one of newly remodeled clinics in Kingsport, Tennessee. Our team currently provides care to a population of more than 75,000 residents within Kingsport, Tennessee, and the surrounding counties. Our offices are centrally located within Kingsport and providers use EPIC EMR system wide. Physicians must be BE/BC.
- Nationally competitive salary
- Eligible for productivity and quality bonuses
- Eligible for student loan repayment
- Full benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision/Retirement
- Paid CME/Licensing/Professional memberships
- Paid Malpractice
Ballad Health is a 21-hospital health system, covering a 27 county area and is made up of three tertiary facilities, 18 community/critical access hospitals, seven cancer centers, 18 Urgent Care locations, 40+ primary care and multiple specialty offices through its employed arm, Ballad Health Medical Associates, made up of over 800 physicians and advanced practitioners.
About Kingsport, Tennessee:
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and kayaking opportunities.
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
- Farm to table dining and craft breweries
- Easy, light traffic commutes – even from other cities