Less than two hours from Green Bay, this community is considered by Forbes to be one of the best cities to raise a family in. It is located along the Wisconsin River and its parks, trails, and golf courses make it a great place for outdoor enthusiasts!
CardioSolution is actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology group for a long-term opportunity leading one of our service lines in northern Wisconsin.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Wisconsin or IMLC medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, peripheral diagnostics and interventions, IVC filters, Pacemakers, Impella, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, IVUS/FFR, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is a fully accredited acute-care facility that serves more than 100,000 people. They are projected to perform 400 diagnostic procedures, about 150 interventions, and see close to 4,000 patients in the clinic annually. The Cath Lab is brand new and features state-of-the-art equipment and supplies.