Experienced Investment Banking Analyst - Consumer
Piper Sandler & Co.
Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR) is an investment bank headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte and Houston. A leading investment bank since 1895, Piper sandler focuses on mergers & acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets, restructuring & special situations and private placements across our core focus sectors.
At Piper Sandler, we're only as successful as the talent we bring together. That's why we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining highly motivated people, empowering them to make decisions close to the client and supporting them with the full weight of our firm.
Piper Sandler is currently seeking an experienced analyst for our Consumer team in San Francisco, Minneapolis or Charlotte.
Our analysts work closely with senior bankers to make a real impact on our clients' businesses through involvement in all facets of investment banking activities including equity and debt offerings, valuations, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and strategic advisory work. On a day-to-day basis our analysts:
- Create financial models
- Conduct financial valuations
- Create and maintain industry-specific business development books
- Conduct industry- and company-specific research
- Interact with clients and senior bankers
Our environment is collaborative, demanding, fast-paced and entrepreneurial. Our clients are extraordinarily dynamic and our people have what it takes to excel.
- Minimum one year of Investment Banking or related financial experience
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier business school
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Candidates must be able to handle multiple projects at once and learn quickly
- Previous experience with financial modeling or formal training
Piper Sandler seeks dedicated and motivated individuals possessing demonstrated academic achievement as well as leadership, organizational and teamwork skills. The ability to create innovative solutions, articulate complex ideas and adapt to a rapidly changing environment is essential. Analysts must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects.
Analyst Career Path
Top performers may have the option of a third year. Direct promotions to associate level positions are also available.