Experienced Truck Driver Needed - CDL Class A
Experienced Truck Drivers Needed
C.R. England is hiring dedicated CDL A Drivers . We are hiring several CDL A Truck Drivers. Lanes originate in Marion IN delivering to stores in Indiana, Michigan, and Western OH. If you are looking for a set route, then look no further a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you will haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
Avg. Weekly Pay - $1,278-$1,649
WHY CR ENGLAND?
- Home Weekly
- All newer Freightliner cabs.
- On-site driver manager to help support and guide you while out on the road.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Top of the line FULL Benefits for you and your family
- 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Trucking Freight Handling:
- Hand Unload Account
Type of Freight:
- Dry Van Trailers
- Must have a valid CDL-A license.
- Must have 3 months prior driving experience.
C.R. England is a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, and is driven to deliver excellence as one of the most prominent temperature-controlled carriers in the nation.
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
About the Company
C.R. England, the most reliable refrigerated carrier in the nation, is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
Our Core Values:
- Safety is one of our top priorities. We are devoted to keeping our team members, customers, and the general public safe.
- Service is what we sell. We provide our customers with best-in-class service. We keep our commitments and communicate proactively.
- Family is about mutual respect and caring for each other. All members of our team are a valued part of the C.R. England family.
- Integrity is a commitment to do the right thing. We act honestly, ethically, and with unquestionable character. We are environmentally responsible and give back to the community.
- Excellence is not a one-time act, but a habit of hard work with great results. We don’t settle for average, or even good; we hold ourselves accountable to a standard of excellence.