External Executive Communications Mgr - HUM000583
The External Executive Communications Manager designs and delivers executive-level communication programs designed to elevate and increase the visibility of UScellular's senior leadership team. This role executes and builds the strategy for executive messaging and identifies external branding opportunities for our senior leaders.
- Create editorial calendars and content that ensures a steady drumbeat of shareable news for senior executives
- Develop and lead the executive positioning strategy in partnership with team leaders/agency partners
- Engage with CEO and other senior leadership to understand their voice and ensures it's reflected in all content created and shared
- Collaborate with social media experts throughout the enterprise to identify opportunities for storytelling and executive positioning
- Actively tract key metrics and KPIs and adjusts strategies based on performance learnings by channel
- Build content campaigns across multiple platforms and multiple formats
- Proactively mine for stories and content internally and externally
- Maintains a deep knowledge and expertise of digital channels and serves as a go to expert within the team
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications or similar field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate/agency experience focused in social and experience working with senior leaders
- Ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines, troubleshoot and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with executive-level leadership
- Knowledge of grammar and familiarity with copy editing; Serious commitment to excellence, quality and attention to detail
- Ability to write across mediums including blogs, social and video
- Experience with producing various types of digital and print marketing collateral while ensuring adherence to brand guidelines. Experience with digital content creation tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with building networks across diverse teams and geographies; Thrives in a collaborative team-based environment, while also working independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge of change management theory and practice preferred
- Demonstrated ability with regards to organizational needs assessment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
: Human Resources Location(s)
: Illinois-CHICAGO_IL United States
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.