Fantastic Opportunity to Join our Prestigious Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Team
Kettering Health Network, one of Truven Healths Top 15 Health Systems, is seeking an experienced, board-certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our Heart and Vascular team! Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 8 years experience and be confident with high risk patients
- Robotically trained in heart or LVAD & ECMO experienced preferred
- Employed opportunity with Kettering Physician Network
- Teaching opportunities available
- Future leadership position for the right candidate
- Transition payment
- Moving expense reimbursement
- Benefits include CME allowance, 403B Retirement match, Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off and more!
- Well-established referral pattern
- Most surgeries will be at one local hospital
- This practice is expected to fill up in record time!
The Greater Dayton Area is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest. Theres plenty to see and do locally, including our hometown favorite Dayton Dragons baseball team, the world-class Schuster Performing Arts Center, Wright Patterson Air Force Museum and a variety of prestigious championship golf courses. Educational opportunities abound with some of the highest rated K-12 school systems in Ohio both public and private. University of Dayton, Wright State University and Sinclair Community College are just a few of the higher education opportunities offered nearby. Located about an hour from Cincinnati, Columbus, and Indianapolis, with easy access to the Dayton International Airport, travel options are unlimited. Dayton truly has the best of both worldscommunity charm with metropolitan amenities. This is an opportunity worth considering!
Site visits are being scheduled now!