Field Construction Manager - AT&T Turf / Cell Sites
Position Summary: The Field Construction Manager (AT&T Turf / cell sites) requires a proven track record of providing effective field construction management for AT&T New Site Builds.
Location: Indianapolis, IN. Should be local or willing to relocate to Indianapolis within 6 months of starting.
Duration: Full-time / permanent.
Project: AT&T Turf, New Site Builds. This FCM will be onsite in the field, managing the construction of the platform, cabinet, and lines & antennas being added to New Site Builds.
Travel: Road Warrior; 75-90% in the field throughout the Midwest
Compensation: $70,000 to $85,000 per year, depending on experience, plus up to $4,000 per year in bonuses.
- Company truck
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Holiday pay
- Travel per diem and hotels while on the road
Must-Have Experience, Education, Credentials:
- At least 3 years of field experience in the telecom industry
- At least 3 years of construction management in the telecom industry
- At least 3 years of AT&T project experience as a vendor or direct
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to relocate to Indianapolis, IN within 6 months