Field Facing Change Management Analyst
This 10 year, $22.3 billion dollar program’s mission is to provide IT infrastructure modernizations and systems delivery support to the VA’s IT systems that address some of the VA’s top priorities, including improving the efficiency of both claims processing and Veteran’s overall experiences when communicating with VA.
** This position offers Remote / Telecommute work **
The Healthcare IT Field Facing Change Management Analyst will support the OEHRM Change Management team, specifically the director of field-facing change management. Activities may include project management support for sites, workflow analysis and CM activities support, risk identification, CM work product and deliverable review, data analysis and reporting activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience developing and implementing change management plans; experience analyzing effectiveness of change management activities
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Prosci Change Management Certification
Join an Award – Winning Team! Voted as Most Innovative and Fastest Growing Company, Varada Consulting offers highly customized IT capabilities in the federal civilian and DoD market space in support of the mission objectives of the federal government. Varada provides competitive compensation and benefits packages including 100% employer paid healthcare premium.
Varada Consulting, LLC is an Equal Employment Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.