Field Marketing Representative Exempt - 506 - SEATTLE (Seattle, WA)
Position Title: Field Marketing Representative (FMR)
Supervisor: Branch Manager
Field Marketing Representatives are the liaison with our customers. This position is responsible for increasing the customer base by maintaining relationships with existing customers and by developing new relationships with small business owners, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools and other institutions in the areas surrounding the warehouse to bring in new customers.
- Develop new accounts and grow existing customer sales in assigned territory.
- Visit existing and potential customers.
- Provide highest level of customer service by addressing customer concerns and identifying customer needs/wants.
- Effectively close on a one-call basis by presenting the benefits of our company to prospective customers.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain records of site visits and customer contacts.
- Assumes special projects and responsibilities as required.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 1-2 years of sales experience (foodservice industry preferred)
- Proven track record of sales achievements in a regional or national organization
- Must be enthusiastic and self driven
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Must have own transportation and be able to visit multiple locations per day.
- Basic computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Work, Excel and Outlook).
- Working Environment will vary according to the customer sites visited.
I fully understand the responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am capable of performing the required functions.