Stanley Black & Decker is a vibrant, diversified, global industrial company - a company of enduring substance since 1843 that
is striving to be one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world. Our people are bold and agile, yet thoughtful
and disciplined. With the ambition to inspire makers and innovators to create a more sustainable world. If you're seeking
to bring your unique value and contribute to an inclusive, collaborative and purpose-driven culture that integrates performance
excellence and innovation - join us.PURPOSE
The Field Operations Leader for the branch is
responsible for providing leadership and daily support to direct and indirect reports within the branch. Field Operations
Leaders will work directly with service, install and branch administrative teams ensuring timely and efficient delivery to
our local, state, and national customer base.
The main activities of this position are to train, coach and mentor
STANLEY Field Technicians providing expert technical assistance to resolve roadblocks during installs and assisting with complicated
service requests. This individual will also assist in identifying change order and T&M opportunities. They will effectively
partner with dispatch and build relationships with customers to ensure their needs are being met.Essential
- Form and lead high performing teams and contribute to branch efforts to source,
hire, train and develop talent to drive branch success. Provide feedback and coaching through regular check-ins and the OPR
- Maintain a high level of visibility in the field, leading Technicians, and monitoring the work of both technicians
and subcontractors. Contribute technical assistance by testing or troubleshooting new system installs. Ensure systems local,
county, state or federal codes as well as legal requirements are being met.
- Provide technical expertise to more difficult
jobs to ensure quality work and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and/or schedule on-site work activities assuring timely
delivery of equipment and milestone achievements to ensure successful new installations, system updates, preventative maintenance
- Contribute to aCustomer Firstenvironment which achieves ultimate customer service/satisfaction
while meeting/exceeding branch targets, STANLEY Standard and other performance KPIs and financial targets.
and coach technicians and coordinators on the proper techniques, working safely, customer service and overall performance
and skill development and document timely and appropriately following our SBD Organization & People Review process (OPR 2.0)
consistently promoting thatPeople Matter.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are followed and that the company is in compliance
with all regulatory rules and regulations to promote and maintain a safe and healthy work environment and reduce workplace
accidents and injuries.
- Champion, educate and implement and/or continue to develop the STANLEY Standard processes
within the branch and ensure all technicians perform to these processes and metrics. This may include but not be limited to
facilitating and participating in regular STANLEY Standard huddles, delivering Tool-Box Talks, performing Tech ride-alongs,
initiating corrective action and other activities as needed.
- Promptly address customer issues and complaints, and
develop solutions to resolve issues timely, and effectively. Communicate with appropriate district personnel regarding customer
issues, and status of resolving such issues to foster a customer- focused workplace.
- Monitor, review and approve technician
and coordinator timecards in a timely manner, utilizing tools available (Kronos, GPS, policy) to ensure accuracy and compliance
to any applicable state required wage (including but not limited to OT, DT and prevailing wage), shift, meal and break laws.
company property and documentation in accordance with established policies, handle proprietary information in the prescribed
manner, and adhere to and support Stanley Black & decker and Stanley Electronic Security policies and procedures including
all safety requirements.
- Responsibilities include hiring, training, reviewing and developing all technicians on the
- Field Leaders must have flexibility to support technicians who work an on-call rotation covering after hours
and weekend emergency calls.
- 75-80% Travel required throughout branch geography to support business needs.
School Diploma or GED
- 2+years of technical experience in the electronic security industry installing, programming
and/or servicing on-site security systems in a commercial/ construction setting.
- 2+ years' experience in a lead/supervisor/manager
role in the electronic security industry.
- Valid state driver's license
degree in aligned area of study (Computers, electronics, engineering, computer networking etc.)
- Technical certifications:
Lenel, Pro-Watch, Genetic, Milestone and Software House
- PMP Certification
- Prior experience directly managing
a team of hourly employees
- Experience using SAP, SBN or other related ERP
- Experience with an online performance
- Knowledge of project management, resources allocation, technician utilization and cost control
an understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these to cost containment in managing projects
ability to conduct weekly meetings and report on project activity.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects
technically adept and have experience with common Microsoft Office, web-based systems and conferencing/video technology.
qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.