Field Service Engr II
St. Louis, MO
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Achieve the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will achieve revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will lead cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Validate customer request
- Educate customer and field technicians
- Write documentation used by field technicians
- Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School or GED. At least 1 year of experience in the field.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
- JOB ID: HRD139561
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 9301 Olive Boulevard,St. Louis,Missouri,63132,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.