$65k - $150k Per Year
5 days ago
Great opportunity for the right individual who has an interest in the business field. With strong performance, this position can lead to corporate and management opportunities. Entrepreneurial and competitive mindset is a must.
New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIC) is the largest mutual life-insurance company in the United States, and one of the largest life insurers in the world, ranking #71 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list, with about $550 billion in total assets under management, and more than $24 billion in surplus and AVR
Prior experience in the Financial field is not a pre requisite. NYLIFE offers a full training program to learn the principles of Financial Planning.
THE COMPANY YOU KEEP
Make a difference in your community by providing security and peace of mind to the families and businesses that you will serve through New York Life’s products and services
BRING YOUR CAREER TO LIFE:
· Enjoy continuous personal and professional growth with a wide range of career paths within a Fortune 100 Company
· Achieve your financial goals based upon your performance
· Realize benefits of a compensation program that helps put you in control and provides for your retirement with a traditional pension plan
Job Description - Financial Services Representative
We are looking for motivated individuals who would like to:
· Customize their career path to match their personal goals.
· Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
· Enjoy recognition and rewards for achievements.
· Define their career path as a Financial Services Representative and have the opportunity for management.
· Receive competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that includes: 401(k), and choice of health plans
Here's what you'll do:
As a New York Life Financial Services Representative, you'll be offering high quality financial products for insurance and retirement planning needs.You will also:
· Develop and implement business and marketing plans
· Prospect for potential clients
· Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
· Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services
· Develop your professional skills and knowledge
*Million Dollar Round Table is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance.
· 401(k) / Pension Plan
· Continuing education reimbursement * Reimbursement for industry designations
Training: NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry
Job Type: Full-time
Facts: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings from each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA). For 64 Consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table, with more members than any other financial institution in the world. New York Life has been recognized as one of the “50 Best Companies to Launch a Career” by BusinessWeek, one of “America’s Best Large Employers” by Forbes and one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune. For the fourth consecutive year, our Boston General Office was recognized as one of the “TOP PLACES TO WORK” by the Boston Globe.
Mission Statement and Values: Our Mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us. That’s why New York Life is The Company You Keep.
10,000 employees or more
Long Term Disability, Medical, Dental and Vision, On Site Cafeteria, Parking , 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Work From Home, Employee Referral Program, Employee Events, Retirement / Pension Plans, Performance bonus, Gym Memberships, Life Insurance, Flexible Schedules, Professional Development, Mobile Phone Discount