Minimizes risks by identifying unprofitable accounts; completing audits; ensuring legal compliance; preparing and publishing reports.
* Prepares profit control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
* Improves profitability by tracking and analyzing producer, agency, account, and product results; taking corrective action.
* Maintains status of claims by preparing and maintaining paid and pending monthly claims reports; reviewing large-dollar claims and claims appeals.
* Verifies accounts by completing premium and claims audits and reinsurance administration.
* Ensures legal compliance by preparing and distribution bulletins of changes in state regulations and product forms and rates; completing audits.
* Responds to commissioner complaints by researching and compiling information.
* Maintains customer satisfaction by verifying accounts; completing reinsurance premium records; conducting claims audits; following-up on action plans; responding to correspondence.
* Keeps management informed by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; preparing and publishing quarterly reports.
* Protects risk by obtaining facultative reinsurance.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; . participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Legal Compliance, Ad Hoc Reporting, Customer Focus, Reporting Research Results, Accounting, Audit, Financial Skills, Statistical Analysis, Analyzing Information , Managing Profitability, General Math Skills